Call Center Operator
Duty Station: Tripoli, Libya
Position Title: Call center operator
Duration of Appointment: 3 months with the possibility of extension
Moomken Organization for Awareness & Media is a non-profit Libyan organization aiming to promote awareness by implementing different ideas of social entrepreneurship projects through different sets of media tools.
Moomken aims to become a platform for youth who are active and creative in order to innovate in the areas of media and awareness on a civil society level and bring forward innovative and inspiring ideas that would add value to the community.
Our Message is to raise awareness about issues that are of interest to Libyan society, to build bridges between different sectors of society as well as to enable cultural exchange within society and instill values of forgiveness, democracy, respect, and tolerance.
We're looking for a competent, hardworking call center operator to join our growing team, the call center operator will be responsible for managing a high volume of inbound and outbound calls, as well as responding to inquiries about humanitarian services and assistance. A quick learner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is the perfect candidate.
Basic duties and responsibilities:
- Handle a large volume of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to queries and concerns with patience and professionalism.
- Conduct follow-ups, callbacks, and assessment call, upon request.
- Enter/update new/existing caller data into the CRM system and document all case information according to standard operating procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues involving dissatisfied callers, and prepare flash reports when required.
- Maintain accurate and complete call logs.
- Attend debrief sessions or training on a regular basis so as to develop expertise and enhance performance levels
- A minimum high school diploma
- Good data entry and typing abilities
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in the use of commonly used phone systems, PC software, Email, and Internet
- Capable of the basic skill of multitasking and problem-solving skills which require exercising independent case management
- Understanding of privacy issues and ability to maintain strict beneficiary confidentiality
- Ability to work with others in a close manner
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Preferred if You Have:
- A higher degree
- Proficiency in the French language